Tuesday, November 01, 2005

She Visited Me

Dear mouse,

My mother's death anniversary was yesterday. Her manifestation usually comes in dreams, these days.

But yesterday morning, it was different. I was having my breakfast...
in the dining room when the news from the Philippines started to air in the TV in the living room. So I decided to pick up my mug and my biscuits to watch the news. I did not remove the five pieces of biscuits from the plastic wrapper. Sipped, ate one piece of biscuit, sipped and I was about to get another biscuit when I can't find the whole pack. There should be four more pieces. Did I forget having eaten them? If I did, where's the wrapper?

So back to the dining table to get bread. That was my last pack of biscuits.
And look what I found. The biscuits on top of the table. I said, hi mom.

Back to NOW WHAT, CA T?

The Ca t
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting