Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NANOng Nangyari

Dear mouse,
It's me. I suffer silently. The little piece of my mom that I got is never to give up. While others drown their problems in bottles and drugs, I keep my mind busy. So Nanong ginawa ko?
Sumali ako sa NANOWRITING CONTEST which started NOW.


ANO? Huwag ninyo akong titingnan ng ganyan. Alam kong magagaling na ang mga nagsusulat doon. At kailan ko lang nalaman na pede pala ang foreign language.
Sabi nga sa akin sa e-mail, are you crazy? YES, I AM. Total quantity lang naman ang hinahanap at hindi talagang nobelang matino. Di hindi rin matino ang aking isinusulat.

Total hindi ko nauupdate ang aking pinaysaamerika, kaya iyong NANO entry ko ang aking isusulat doon.

Sample?

“Yessssssss” “Why what’s wrong with this outfit. I bought this under lay-away plan. Pretty expensive. I have to eat a lot of instant noodles for a few weeks to pay for this.

“Hello, hello, Houston, we got a problem. My dear, business suit does not mean you have to be like a gray canvas. You do not have to come like a new ordained novice in the nunnery of the Carmelite sisters. Pink sisters yes. If I were the interviewer, I could have dropped down on my knees start praying the rosary and ask for special indulgence. Mother Theresa is dead, darleeeng.” Mwehihihi


Punta na.

Back to NOW WHAT, CA T?

The Ca t
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting