Monday, November 21, 2005

He did it again Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Dear mouse,



My webmaster did it again. Argggh sumusobra na siya. hehehe. Halos sumirko-sirko ang aking pusa para lang mapansin ako nang matagal ni Ajay at mafeature sa Blog-O-Rama noong Agosto. Tas ngayon, ito na ang aking webmaster na feature na sa Manila Bulletin after less than six months of blogging.




An excerpt of his interview. Cyempre, yong special mention si Pusa.

Q. How did you start to blog? How many blogs do you maintain?

A. Cathcath (syempre ako ito) and Yuga (siyempre siya si Yugs aka AbeOlandres) are the "guilty parties" that introduced me to blogging. Even before I graduated from college, I am already into designing professional web sites. This year, Cathcath asked me to design her weblog's theme and convinced me to put up a weblog hosted in her site. While doing the design and the maintenance of her blog, I have to coordinate with Yuga who also pushed me to climb on the bandwagon of the bloggers.

I have four blogs, namely, Retzwerx , Ang Panday Blog, and Pinoy Lyrics, and Sam Milby Collection. Ohmmm apat, gagawin anim ang sa akin. hehehe


Q. What do you like about blogging as a personal activity? What is the best thing that blogging has brought you since you started?

A. Blogging is an outlet for my creativity. My works become a model for my students who are encouraged to start blogs as early as in their freshman years.

Q. What have been the highlights of your blogging life since you started?

A. The best thing that happened to me is to be linked for one month in the popular Darren Browse' Problogger after I won the logo design contest, barely a month after I started blogging full time. Wow, for me that was great. It brought traffic to my obscure website. My poop-tographs were "looted "by popular political analysts such as Manuel Quezon 3 and PCIJ for their book recently published. My web design was also credited when Now What, Cat ( http://www.cathcath.com) was featured in the Manila Bulletin.

Ayan, basahin ninyo the rest of the entry in Manila Bulletin or in retzwerx where he gave some tips to bloggers regarding webdesign.

The Ca t

P.S. And to think noon, I was snubbed by one lady web designer because I do not belong to their
group.
,,,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting